Wednesday 5 February 2014

Peaceful Petals 2


I am amazed at how versatile the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set is. I was asked to make a Sympathy Card this week and immediately I knew which stamp set I would use. I really enjoyed using the Blender Pen with Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amethyst (retired) ink pads. The base for the card is Elegant Eggplant and the mount for the Chalk Talk Tag is Certainly Celery.
The sentiment is from the Close as a Memory Stamp Set which retired a while ago. Taffeta Ribbon,glitter pen and some pearls added the final embellishment.

On this card I stamped with Black Stazon on to Watercolour Paper and then coloured the flowers in using an Aqyuapainter. I splattered the Tangerine Tango background with water from an Aquapainter!


On this card I stamped three flowers, painted them with an Aquapainter and then cut them out in ever decreasing sizes. I then layered them up with Dimensionals to give the 3D effect.
The leaves were cut out of Gumball Green Cardstock using the Bird Builder Punch.
The Window Frame Framelits provided the background for the sentiment which came from the same stamp set.
The DSP is the Watercolour DSP from the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.