Sunday 2 February 2014

Peaceful Petals


These cards were made using the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set which is also in the new Spring / Summer Stampin Up Catalogue.
I embossed both cards using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder which is one of the free Saleabration Products you can choose with a £45 order.


Here is another flower from the Peaceful Petals set. I stamped it on to a tag which I die cut using the Chalk Talk Framelits. I cut a mount for it from Coastal Cabana Card Stock and added some Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon. The Thank You sentiment is from the same set. There is also a Thinking of You sentiment.
I used one of the stamps from the Background Builders set for the decorative edge on the left hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.