Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy Watercolour Cards.


The first page to leap out at me from the new Stampin Up Spring / Summer Catalogue was page 22 with the Happy Watercolour Stamp Set and the pack of 20 Watercolour Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes. There are two examples of the Designer Note Cards above. I stamped on them using Stazon Ink and then enjoyed using an Aquapainter and ink pads to colour in the flowers. I embellished them with three gold sequins from the reel of Gold Sequin Trim.




This is one of the cards which we made at our Training day recently. It was designed by Monica Gale.
The base card is Pistachio Pudding stamped with the dotty stamp from the Happy Watercolour set. It was stamped on a Tag which had already been punched out using the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
The Lattice framework at the back of the card was taken from Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit from the Annual Catalogue on page 161. If you look carefully you will also see a piece of the Saleabration Sweet Sorbet paper. and some Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.