Friday 7 February 2014

Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack and the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set.


I received the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack in my order this week and I love the colour combo.
I immediately thought of the Circle Thinlets and the Banner Blast Punch and had to get crafting to put together some thank you cards for my customers.
The colours in the papers are Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Crumb Cake.
The Scalloped Circle and the star are included with the Circle Thinlets. I cut the star out of Red Glimmer Cardstock for a bit of extra bling!


The thx sentiment is also in the pack of Circle Thinlets and gives a quick greeting on the card.


I then got out my new Perfect Pennants Stamp Set and the matching Banners Framelits dies and made the above card. The tiny heart and star accent stamps are in the Banner Blast set which is one of the Saleabration items that you can get free with a £45 order until March 31st.
The thin zig zag border on the left hand side was cut out of Coastal Cabana Cardstock using one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits. This one is very useful for Men's cards.


Here is a picture of the Wood Mount Perfect Pennants Stamp Set. When Monica came over to do a training day in January I put the stickers and stamps on the wood mount blocks for her and then we could not remember how they fitted into the box as it was a very tight squeeze. So this photo is for the benefit of those who have the same problem as I have now found the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.