Tuesday 7 January 2014

Watercolour and Masking Techniques with Wetlands Stamp set


Today I have enjoyed preparing for next weeks Technique Class.
We are going to be doing watercoloiur and masking techniques using the Wetlands and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets.
I have been wanting to make cards with the Wetlands set for a while as I live on the Wirral. We have lots of visiting migratory birds in the Spring and Autumn months.
I used two watercolour techniques above with an Aquapainter. You can either stamp on the Watercolour paper first and then colour with inks or vice versa. If the latter then you have to make sure that the ink is dry before you stamp the image and sentiment.

I used a Masking Technique for the card below.
The colours are Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake and Early Expresso.
The Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set was used for the background on the Crumb Cake Card Stock and the card was finished off with a button from a retired pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.