Thursday 21 November 2013

Stampin Up Convention 2013.




Today I am off to Manchester with 1,000 other Stampin Up Demonstrators to go to the Stampin Up Convention 2013.
I have made 50 Swaps to exchange with other Demonstrators from Europe.


Here is a close up of the two colours of swaps that I completed.
I used the Lovely as a Tree, Gorgeous Grunge, O Holy Night and More Merry Messages Stamp Sets.
The left card uses Crumb Cake, Old Olive  and Naturals Ivory Card Stock.The ink is Crumb Cake ( Yes, Monica I have eventually bought it and I love it!) and Old Olive. I daubed the edges with a Sponge Dauber, ruffled them with my finger nail and tore them with a Paper Tearer.
The Ribbon on the Tags is Very Vanilla Seam Binding.
I die cut the tags with the Chalk Talk Framelits.


The colours for the dark blue card are:- Night of Navy, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake and Encore Silver.
I used Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon for the tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.