Monday 25 November 2013

December Classes, 2013


 On Wednesday, December 2nd I will be doing a Class in which we will be making several items using the new Envelope Punch Board. Above are a selection of different sized items.
These include a card, gift card holder, crackers, sweet treats pouch, and tiny to larger boxes for different sized gifts.


On Wednesday, December 11th, we will be making the two different styles of boxes pictured above using Christmas Papers.We will be making one additional surprise item!
The tea light boxes hold four tea lights in total.


The origami boxes hold quite a few chocolates. These would make excellent table favours for a Christmas meal or else they could be used as stocking fillers.
I may be repeating this Workshop on Wednesday, December 18th or on that date we will do something a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.