Thursday 21 November 2013

Build a Banner Workshops




Last week and this week I held  Build a Banner Workshops at my house .The colour choices were Red and Green or Blue and Brown.
We used the Build a Banner Kit from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue.




The stencils from the kit were sponged in Cherry Cobbler and Gumbal Green in this Banner.
Notice the three bows die cut with the Gift Bow Bigz Die also from the Seasonal Catalogue.









This Banner was made using the Banner Accessory Kit. The colours are Pool Party and Island Indigo.
You get three sparkly snowflakes in the kit.


Another icy blue banner. I did give everyone extra snowflakes stamped and cut out with the Festive Flurries Bundle. I stamped in Clear Versamark and then added Heat and Stick Powder. I then heated that up to add the glitter.
Heat and Stick Powder makes the most amazing snowflakes. 



Here the letters have been cut out in Crumb Cake Card Stock with Pool Party glittery snow flakes.
If you would like to know any more about the products then please contact me at fhstafford7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.