Sunday 20 October 2013

Two More Training Day Projects and my Swap.



After lunch we made this Star Decoration using one of the Single Stamps that are now available. It turned out to be 3D once we had scored some lines and used Stampin Dimensionals. The small accent stars were punched out using a Star Punch from the  Merry Minis Collection of three Punches.


The last project of the day was a Scrapbook Page using 12 x 12 early Expresso Cardstock as the base.
We stamped the background using three stamps from the Snowflake Soiree Set stamped with Whisper White Ink.. The sleigh was cut out using the Top Note Die which we then shaped to look like a sleigh. We embossed it with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder before sticking it down,


Lastly I have included an example of my swaps. Tom put his own name on this one. Monica allowed him to join in with the training day as it was at our house and he is home schooled. He certainly learned a lot in our business sessions! The slider pocket opens out to reveal an after eight. I used the Autumn Accents Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.