Thursday 19 September 2013

Paperie Retreat with Monica Gale, September 2013


Last Week end I had a blast with 30 or more other ladies at the Paperie Retreat that Monica Gale organised at Monk Fryston Hall in Yorkshire!
We made the Noel Banner using the Banner Kit in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue. This was Monica's unique design and it was fabulous. She prepared all of the gorgeous glittery snowflakes for us using the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and matching Dies with Heat and Stick embossing powder and glitter!


Someone had conveniently lined up all of their projects so that I could take this photograph. I will add more detailed photos in another post.


On the Saturday night we had a pyjama party with a candy bar. Monica gave each table a stamp set and cardstock. We had 45 minutes to design one project each. Our table had Pistachio Pudding and Calypso Coral Card Stock. I made the Exploding box with the Doily and flower on the top.
We were told to use two Doilies and a button on each project.


The winner made the Suspension Card in this photo. The prize was the Snowman Stamp Set in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.


Someone kindly took this photo of Monica and me during a tea break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.