Monday 19 August 2013

Wildflower Meadow Bundle.


Magda, one of the  Demonstrators in my downline. came over the other day to compare product. I had great fun using her Wildflower Meadow Bundle and came up with a few cards.
The first one was a get well card for Amy who is another member of my team.
The monochromatic colour is Strawberry Slush and the sentiment is from the From My Heart Set of Stamps.


I coloured in the stamp using Stamp n Write Markers for the next card. I used Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi and Rose Red. I finished it off with some Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon and some Rhinestones.


The third card is using one of my favourite colour combinations - Coastal Cabana and Gumball Green.
The sentiment is from the Happy Day Stamp Set. I cut it out using the Chalk Talk Dies. This time I used Pearls to give that something extra.
I hope that you enjoy these cards as much as I did making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.