Tuesday 27 August 2013

Epic Day This and That Cards.



My two youngest boys are off at a Christian Camp this week in Wales so I decided to make them a card each. They both love the Owl Builder Punch and so do I so it was an obvious choice.
I am doing a Scrap and Chat Workshop, here, tomorrow night using the Epic Day This and That Papers with Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock that is why I used them. The Hexagons can either be cut out of the DSP or punched out using the Hexagonal Punch.
The Happy Moments Stamp Set was used for the sentiment and the background for it was made using the Chalk Talk Dies which I seem to be using a lot at the moment as they are so versatile.
I could have stepped up the cards by using an embossing folder or a background stamp but as boys tend to like things plain and simple I decided to leave everything as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.