Tuesday 6 August 2013

Chalk Talk


The first card was inspired by one which Monica gave to my daughter. I have changed the design a bit but Monica used Chalk Talk for the centre piece. I added Papillon Potpurri and Flower Shop as well as the Polka Standard Wheel.
The colours used are Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede.
The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set.


Here is the inside of the card beside the cover.I did some background stamping with Flower Shop.
I gave this card to a friend's daughter who has just had an operation.I do enjoy making cards for individuals.


The last card is a Thank you card that I made for one of my customers. Again I used Chalk Talk for the sentiment and the matching Die to cut it out. The Magnetic Platform is such a boon to cut it out especially for the tiny hole at the top of the tag. I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlit for the flower and finished it off with a pearl. The embossing folder is Beautifully Baroque. The Card  stock is Cherry Cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.