Wednesday 17 July 2013

Flower Shop Cards and Box


I returned from a week's holiday to a box of  Stampin Up products from the new catalogue.
The first thing that grabbed my attention when I first saw the catalogue was the Flower Shop stamps and the matching punch!
I was not disappointed. I love it. I also love the Sassy Salutations sentiment set of stamps which are 25% off this month. Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay are the colour combination above.


Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive come together in this card using up some retired paper scraps. The leaves were punched out using the Bird Builder Punch. I added some sparkle to all of these cards with the Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details.


I stamped on some more retired Stampin Up paper for the flowers in this card and sponged the edges with Calypso Coral ink. The background stamp is from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set. I then spritzed it all with gold glitter spray.


The small Favour Box was made out of half a piece of A4 Melon Mambo Card Stock.I punched the top with the Scallop Border Punch. I used the new Polka Builder Wheel and some of the new Brights Paper Stack DSP. It was finished off with a Rhinestone in the centre of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.