Tuesday 4 June 2013

Two Scrap Book Pages.


These are the two demo pages that I did for a Scrap and Chat evening, here, recently.
I have not added journalling or a Title yet but I will soon!
I used Crumb Cake Card Stock and the Tea For Two Designer Series papers.
The three flowers were made using three different punches. The 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle, the Blossom and the Fancy Flower.
I also used the Lattice and Scallop Square  Sissix Dies as well as the Beautiful Wings Embosslits for the butterflies.I love the way that it cuts and embosses five butterflies in one go.


The two pages are of a family outing to Thurstaston this Spring. It was sunny but cold hence we are well wrapped up.
My next Scrapbook Day is on Saturday, July 27th so email me for details if you are interested in joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.