Tuesday 25 June 2013

New In Colours from Stampin Up.



The idea for the first card came from a Demo Video that Stampin Up did of the new colour families. I have only  used the new In Colours here. I cut them out with the Floral Fusions Die. I stamped the Crumb Cake Card Stock in Whisper White using the Distressed Dots Stamp which is retiring at the end of this month.
I used the Large Scallop Edgelit with one of the matching Delicate Design Embossing folder.
The smaller Pearl Basic Jewels finished it off.


I then decided to break out of my comfort zone and use Basic Grey Card Stock as the base. The three colours here are Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cataloupe.
The Doily stamp is from  a set from the new Catalogue  called Happy Day.
The sentiment is from Curly Cute which is retiring at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.