Sunday 9 June 2013

Mosaic Madness and Father's Day.


On Friday Amy brought  around the Mosaic Madness Stamp set, punch and matching embossing folder for us to have a go with.
I really enjoyed making these cards using the new In Colours which will be available from July 1st in the New Catalogue.
The Card Base is Strawberry Slush with Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding!


 The Card Base here is Soft Brown Sugar which is a yummy brown.I teamed it up with Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding.I got the idea for this card from Connie Stewart HERE
I like the rustic look that the Linen Thread adds to the card.


Amy  also brought a Father's Day set of stamps which are in the current Catalogue so I enjoyed having a go with those too!
The Border Stamp is from Mosaic Madness. I enjoyed popping out the Strawberry Slush tie. I know that this is an unusual colour to use on a Man's card but I thought it would be good for a Dad with a sense of humour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.