Thursday 20 June 2013

Bright Blossoms Stamp Set.


Next week I am doing a Workshop using Brights Card Stock, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper and the Brights Blossoms Stamp Set. Here is one of the four cards that we will be making. I also used one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies. I discovered that this Die must be used lengthwise in the Big Shot to cut properly. I also used the 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 inch Circle Punch to punch out the stamped flowers.
The Teeny Tiny Sentiments Set was used for the "friend to friend" words. The sentiment was punched out using the Word Window Punch and it was then mounted on Island Indigo Card Stock punched out with the Modern Label Punch.


The next two photos show an example of the Gift Box that we will be making. I used Real Red and Daffodil Delight Card Stock with the Summer Smooches Paper. The flower is made using the Fancy Flower Punch with an In Colour Brad to hold it together. I stamped the Daffodil Delight Flowers with the lovely Distressed Dots Stamp which is sadly retiring in two weeks time.This Box can be made with one sheet of 12 x 12 Card Stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.