Sunday 5 May 2013

Triple Flip Album of Lambing Day at Reaseheath.


I have enjoyed making a Triple Flip Album today as an example to show the ladies who are making one here this Wednesday, May 8th.
I love So Saffron and it is a good colour to use for a boy's album.
That is my youngest son, Tom, with his favourite lamb which he named Calli.
He held that lamb for half an hour and wanted to take it home at the end of the day!

 This is what you see when you start to open the album. I have put a Journalling mat in the middle.
The lambs were kept warm under the light. On the right you can see Tom holding one of the premature ones.


This is the album opened to its full size which is 18 inches square.
I included a photo of a lamb being born and just afterwards. That was a very special moment as it happened nearly at the end of the day.and we saw it all close up.
What a wonderful thing birth and new life are. I can't help being reminded of what John the Baptist said of Jesus "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." John 1:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.