Thursday 4 April 2013

Pop n Cuts Die.

 My dear husband gave me a Pop n Cuts Base Plate and insert for our Wedding Anniversary which was on Sunday. As it is the Easter holidays I have only just got around to play with it!
I know that I am going to have a lot of fun with this die.


 I love the way that the centre pops right out at you when you open it.
You can use the Base Plate with Movers and Shapers Dies. They will be my next investment!
There is lots of opportunity for variations when preparing the inside edge of the insert card.
Above I have used Stampin Up's  Scallop Trim Corner Punch.


 I just had to die cut a Pin Wheel to go with the Patio Party Paper. I was glad to dig out my Cup Cake Punch and matching stamp set again after it has spent most of the last year in the Cupboard.

Simple decoration on the inside of this card.
If you would like to come and join us I am running a Pop Up Card Workshop at my house on Thursday, April 11th at 7.30pm.

Card Stock - Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse.

Designer Paper - Tea for Two and Patio Party.

Punches - Scallop Trim Corner, Boho Blossoms, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border, Cup Cake Builder, Large and Scallop Oval and Elegant Butterfly.

Stamp Sets - Create a Cupcake, From My Heart, Retired Tagtastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.