Tuesday 23 April 2013

Lattice Die


I had this Box left over from the Accordion Album Workshop so when I needed a box to put a present in for a friend all I had to do was to decorate it.
Monica let me have a go with the Lattice Die when she came over to do a Training Day for us, in the Wirral, last week. At first I thought that it was a bit small but as I had a go with it I just knew that I would have to order one. So it is winging its way to my house while I type!
I know that it will make a great background for Scrap book pages and I have all sorts of other ideas for it.
The moral of the tale is don't have a go with other people's Dies if you want to save money because the likelihood is that you will end up buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.