Thursday 11 April 2013

Everything Eleanor and Pop n Cuts Cards

 I do love Pop n Cuts!
Variations on a theme here. I have used the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set for both cards but used different papers.Twitterpated and Birds of a Feather.


 The inside of one card. This card is being posted first class to a good friend in Lancashire tomorrow morning. I wanted to show it to the ladies tonight so I hope that it gets there in time for her birthday on Saturday!


The sentiment on the inside of the second card matches the Teeny Tiny Wishes " Happy Birthday wishes" on the front of the card.

Products Used.

Stamps:- Teeny Tiny Wishes, From My Heart, Everything Eleanor.

Punches:- Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle and 1 3/4 inch Circle.

Edgelits:- Adorning Accents and finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.