Monday 25 March 2013

Cup Cake Boxes.


 I forgot to add Stampin Up's pack of four Kraft Boxes to my order last week so I decided to make my own!


 The box above was made out of Crumb cake Card Stock and I used the Tea For Two Designer Paper from the Spring/ Summer Catalogue.
The Flower on top was made with the Blossom Punch and I put a brad through the centre to hold it together.
I used the Perfect Punches Stamp Set for the sentiment and mounted it on some DSP cut out with a Labels Framelit Die.


A view of the top of the other Box which was cut out of Summer Starfruit 12 x 12 Card Stock.
 Patio Party DSP has been used to decorate the top and sides and to make the belly band.
I used a different sentiment from the Perfect Punches Stamp Set and backed it with Primrose Petals Card Stock cut out with one of the Dies from the Apothecary Accents Set.
The Box was finished off with two pinwheels cut out with the Pinwheels Die which is only £4.50 in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.


The third box measures 3 x 3 inches. the large flower on top was made using Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers die and K & Co paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.