Sunday 10 February 2013

Sale-a-bration Make and Take.


Following the Scrapbook Day I went to St. Oswalds in Bidston to do a Make and Take.
Eighteen + people came and we had great fun!

First they made the card using some of the Sale-a-bration Papers and the Patterned Occasions Stamp Set.
They used the Standard Handle with the Love Blossoms Wheel and Tempting Turquoise ink at the top and bottom of the card for added interest.

The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and the Itty Bitty Punch were used for extra embellishments along with the delightful Pinwheel Die which proved to be very popular!

Next they made the Candy Wrapper Box which had been die cut with the Candy Wrapper Die.
They used the Builder Wheels  Bees and Blossoms and Thoughtful Friend.
They wrapped some Sale-a-bration Ribbon around the gap in the middle. This was covered with a Heart cut out with the Hearts a Flutter Dies and a sentiment using the Itty Bitty Banners which is another Stamp Set that you can get for free during the Sale-a-bration with a £45 order.

If you would like to host a Make and Take and have the opportunity to get some free product then please contact me for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I had a lovely time at the make and take and was pleased to find a new SU demonstrator in the area - and almost on my doorstep too! Thanks for sharing your ideas and I look forward to seeing you again soon and introducing you to my class.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.