Sunday 10 February 2013

Circle Book


 One of the ladies at my Scrapbook Day, here, yesterday made this Circle Book.
I prepared the Kit for her using the Creative Memories Jumbo Circle which made the preparation a lot easier than using a dinner plate.
I used Real Red and Pool Party 12 x 12 Card Stock for the base and the More Amore Speciality Designer Papers to cover the Card Stock.


Above you can see some of the embellishments. These have been cut out with the Scallop Circle Punch, The Labels Framelits and the Hearts a Flutter Dies. The ribbon used to tie it all together is the 5/8 inch WhisperWhite Organza Ribbon.                                                                                                      
   
 Contact me if you would like me to prepare a Kit for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.