Monday 25 February 2013

Box for Three Cadbury's Eggs!

 One of my ladies has asked me to do an Easter Card Workshop so the first thing I decided to do was make a box that would hold three Cadbury's eggs. That took priority over designing the Cards!
I was in Home Bargains this morning and found a box of three chocolate eggs which I bought and then took the box apart to work out the dimensions. I was also inspired by Connie Stewart who has made a similar box with slightly different dimensions. So thanks, Connie, for the inspiration.
I used Rose Red and Certainly Celery Card Stock although Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight would have been a better match with the eggs.
I stamped it using the Bloomin Marvellous Sale-a-bration Set. I stamped some of the flowers on to a scrap of More Amore Paper and cut them out. I always love using up scraps.
I had to show you a picture of what is inside the Box.
I used the smallest of the Labels Framelit Dies for the window on the top of the box.
I used the matching Stamp Set to stamp the Label in Rose Red and then cut it out using the Big Shot.
The Ribbon is Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon which ties beautifully and is a great colour for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.