Friday 18 January 2013

Saleabration old and new

I dug out one of last year's Salebration stamp sets, yesterday, called Fresh Vintage.I was going to sell this set but I am glad that I did not as I love the flowers.
The Sentiment is a Hero arts stamp.The background was die cut with a Nestabilities Die.
The colours used are Marina Mist, Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi.





For the card below I used a set from The Salebration 2013 selection. It is called Feeling Sentimental and it is a great set for Men's cards. I used a Hero Arts Script stamp for the background.
The colours are Marina Mist, Early Expresso and Crumb Cake.


                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.