Sunday 6 January 2013

More Exploding Boxes.


I decided to make another Exploding box for a birthday present. I used the Patio Party papers with Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit Card Stock.
There was lots of space in the centre, for two Votive candles and two tea lights, with room to spare.
I then enjoyed making a matching card. The Cup Cake stamp is not Stampin Up but it matches the papers perfectly and this is the first time that I have used it but it won't be the last!
I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and trimmed the strip in half to go down the left and right hand sides.
I coloured the cup cake in using the In Colour 2012 - 2013 Stampin Write Markers.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a retired set of Saleabration stamps from last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.