Thursday 31 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental again!

Today is my husband's 60th birthday and he will be receiving this card tonight with his presents.
The reason for that is that our oldest son is traveling up from the south coast today to be with us and we do not want him to miss out on the present opening ceremony.
I love using the Feeling Sentimental Sale-a-bration Stamp Set for men's cards.
The brown Designer Series Paper is a retired Stampin Up one but the printed one is from the First Edition Speciality Paper pack.
The numbers are not Stampin Up but I found them this week at a well known craft store!
I punched the top scallop using the Scallop Border Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.