Monday 7 January 2013

Baby Girl Card.

A friend of mine has just had a baby girl so I enjoyed making her this card.
I dug out a Magenta Stamp, which I have not used for a while, for the frame.
The Babygro in the centre is a Hero Arts stamp.
My Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes set arrived today just in time for the sentiment.
There are 24 sentiments in the set which all fit the bar punch. They can then be mounted on card stock and punched out with the Labels Punch.
I used one of the Itty Bitty Flower Punches for the two smaller flowers.
That set of three punches is a very good buy as they match a set of stamps in the Main Catalogue and a new set which will be available from February 1st in the Spring/Summer Catalogue!
The colours used are the In Colour Raspberry Ripple and Pink Pirouette from the Subtles family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.