Sunday 9 December 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Workshop.

 Ten ladies came along to the Ornament Keepsakes Workshop at my house last Wednesday.
They all did so well that I wanted to share some photos of their creations on my blog.
I hope that you are all inspired by what they did. Especially as the above photo is showing Anne's projects and it was her first Workshop and she came all the way from Manchester!
I believe that everyone is creative and can benefit from having a go at paper crafting projects.
Don't you love the lace edging in this photo. The ladies always enjoy raiding my stash and this time it was the lace box. Amongst many hobbies I have had one included Heirloom sewing so the remnants of lace are left over from those days. It was so good to see it put to good use to add the finishing touches,
Every ornament had a spritz of glitter spray on completion which was the icing on the cake!
The ornaments in the above photos are made in Gumball Green and Real Red.
Above is a photo of the ornament in silver and Rich Razzleberry.
These were the more popular colours chosen by six people.
My last Workshop of this year is next Wednesday,12th December. We will be making the 6 x 6 Accordion Album using the Merry Moments Simply Scrapping Kit.
I still have a space or two if anyone would like to make a last minute Album for someone for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.