Sunday 9 December 2012

Craft Fairs.

 I enjoyed having a table at two Craft fairs over the Week-end. One was at the Life Church in Bebington on  Friday evening and the other was at St.Hildeburghs in Hoylake all day on Saturday.
I focused on making lots of chocolate treat holders which would be ideal for table favours on Christmas day.
I also had lots of opportunities to talk about Stampin Up products and the Workshops that I enjoy running at my house.
A big thank you to everyone who supported me by chatting and buying things.
I enjoyed being able to make some Christmas cards in the occasional quiet moment on the Saturday and demonstrating making Rosettes using the Simply Scored board.
The most popular items were the Milk Carton and Ferrero Rocher boxes.
Anything with owls on was also popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.