Monday 26 November 2012

Wacky Tree card.

I have been inspired by Monica and Julie to try a tree card using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch.
Apparently a similar idea was demonstrated at the Stampin Up Convention in Mainz, Germany recently.
I punched some triangles out of the Snow Festival Paper and cut the tree trunk out of Be of Good Cheer paper. I layered them on Melon Mambo card stock cut with the Top Note Die. The sentiment is from the Merry Moments hostess stamp set. The reindeer and snowflake are tiny stamps from the Make a Mitten set.
Since joining Monica's team, the Passionettes, I seem to put bling on almost every card! It must be Monica's influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.