Tuesday 20 November 2012

Ornamental Keepsakes Workshop.


This is the ornament that we will be making at the Ornament Keepsakes Class, here, on Wednesday 5th December at 7.30pm. There will be a choice of colours but I think that Jayne and Vibe will choose this colour combination as they love purple. These colours are Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party.


We will also be making a Gift Box to contain the Ornament or something else such as chocolate or jewellry.
If we have time then we can make a matching card.

Many thanks to Jenny Moors and Connie Stewart for their inspiration and to Monica Gale for her invaluable help on box making!

For the benefit of those who have already booked into the Workshop which colour would you choose?

On another note I went into an Antique shop in Tarporley, Cheshire today and met another Scrapaholic.So if you are reading this then thanks for the coffee and chat, Tracey. I also recommend Tarporley Antiques Centre for a browse and chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.