Thursday 22 November 2012

Make and Take Class preparation.


This afternoon I have been preparing for my first Make and Take on Saturday evening hosted by Chantal Robertson. Heeding Monica's advice about keeping things simple I have prepared kits for the above card.
We will be using the Owl Occasions stamp set. The background strip is from the Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack trimmed with the Scallop Border Punch. I have cut out two of the Delicate Doilies with the Big Shot in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.
The label is done using the Labels punch. For the Cherry Cobbler back to this I cut the punched out card stock in half horizontally to provide a background for the greeting.
 This is another card made using the Owl Occasions stamp set.The santa hat, holly and the stockings are all in the same set along with a branch, three presents, a balloon, leaves, party banner, party hat and "to and from". Fourteen stamps in all. This set can be used for birthdays as well as Christmas.
 This is a very versatile stamp set which is why I ordered it.
 The colours are Real Red and Gumball Green.
I used two of the Labels Framelits dies in Whisper White and Gumball Green for the background
This is a very versatile stamp set which is why I ordered it.

The ladies will also be making a Candy treat box. Chantal loved this when I showed it to her and immediately wanted everyone to make one! I ran a 6" x 5" piece of Real Red Card Stock through the Big Shot. I then inked up the Snowflake Party and Good cheer Builder Wheels in Whisper White and rolled them across the middle.5/8" Organza Ribbon is around the middle and the sentiment is from the Mixed Medley Hostess set.
The Builder Wheel also fits exactly around the Big Shot Milk Carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.