Friday 23 November 2012

Ornamental Keepsakes Again.

I made a few more of these cards today as the other ones sold at the Craft Fair last week.
The branch is cut out using a Marianne Creatables Die. The other products used were Stampin Up.
I do love the Ornamental Keepsakes stamps and matching dies. I am so glad that I bought the bundle especially as I now have six people booked in for the Workshop on December 5th to make the ornament, box and a card. That means that I will be stamping and cutting out three hundred ornaments! I also have an electric Big shot which can be temperamental with some dies but thankfully takes these Holiday Ornament Framelit dies with ease. I used an Edgelits Die and its matching embossing folder for the bottom of the card. The greeting was stamped using the Greetings of the Seasons set. the colour combination is one of my favourites at the moment - Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green. I guess that they have bubblegum in America that is green. Where else could that name have come from?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.