Friday 23 November 2012

New Home Card.

 I decided to use some of the Snow Festival DSP to make a new home card for some friends who have moved house recently. The sheet with the houses on it is ideal. On closer examination I discovered that the snowflakes on the paper are the same as the tiny snowflake stamp in the Make a Mitten set. It amazes me how well co-ordinated some of the Stampin Up products are.  I decided to use the snowflake stamp as a background on the Cherry Cobbler card stock.The flowers match the Primrose Petals and Baja Breeze in the DSP. I used the Owl Occasions set and the Delicate Doilies Die.
I used a Hampton Arts alphabet stamp set for the inside of the card. I don't mind the letters being slightly askew as I think it adds character to the card. My cards tend to be rather symmetrical so it is a good thing to be a bit wacky from time to time! I cut out one house from the paper for the bottom right hand corner to reflect the theme of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.